Learn the basics of computer programming – properties, functions, conditionals, loops – in a fun, multiplayer game environment. Students will learn to write instructions in a real programming language (Lua) to customize avatars and make them explore and interact. No previous experience required.
- This session is targeted to children ages 9-13.
- All children must be accompanied by a parent for the duration of the session.
- A laptop is required with the following specifications:
- Mac (Intel) or Windows (Pentium 4 or later)
- Mac OSX 10.6 or Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Wifi capable
- 512 mb RAM
- Firefox (v36+) or Chrome (v41+)