Learn to build a playable, physics-based 3d game level in Unity – Playtest your level while you add obstacles, modify gameplay parameters, and build 3d terrain! In this workshop you will learn to:
- Use Unity Editor’s most important editing panels
- Create Unity “prefabs”
- Add your objects to the 3d scene
- Position, duplicate, and rotate your objects
- Modify gameplay parameters on your player and other game objects
- Use the Unity terrain system to build cool levels
- Write a little code
- Playtest your game!
No experience necessary. Laptops with the installed software will be provided.
Recommended Ages: 9-13